TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
– Usage data.
– Meta, communication and procedural data.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
– Security measures.
– Provision of our online offer and user friendliness.
– Information technology infrastructure.
RELEVANT LEGAL BASIS
The following is an overview of the legal basis of the GDPR on the basis of which we process personal data. Please note that in addition to the provisions of the GDPR, national data protection regulations may apply in your or our country of residence or domicile. Furthermore, should more specific legal bases be relevant in individual cases, we will inform you of these in the data protection declaration.
Legitimate interests (Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO) – Processing is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party, unless such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data.
In addition to the data protection regulations of the GDPR, national regulations on data protection apply in Germany. These include, in particular, the Act on Protection against Misuse of Personal Data in Data Processing (Federal Data Protection Act – BDSG). In particular, the BDSG contains special regulations on the right to information, the right to erasure, the right to object, the processing of special categories of personal data, processing for other purposes and transmission, as well as automated decision-making in individual cases, including profiling. Furthermore, it regulates data processing for employment purposes (Section 26 BDSG), in particular with regard to the establishment, implementation or termination of employment relationships as well as the consent of employees. Furthermore, state data protection laws of the individual federal states may apply.
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures in accordance with the law, taking into account the state of the art, the cost of implementation and the nature, scope, circumstances and purposes of the processing, as well as the different probabilities of occurrence and the level of threat to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, in order to ensure a level of protection appropriate to the risk.
The measures include, in particular, safeguarding the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data by controlling physical and electronic access to the data as well as access to, input of, disclosure of, assurance of availability of and segregation of the data. Furthermore, we have established procedures to ensure the exercise of data subjects’ rights, the deletion of data, and responses to data compromise. Furthermore, we already take the protection of personal data into account during the development or selection of hardware, software as well as procedures in accordance with the principle of data protection, through technology design and through data protection-friendly default settings.
TLS encryption (https): To protect your data transmitted via our online offer, we use TLS encryption. You can recognize such encrypted connections by the prefix https:// in the address bar of your browser.
Provision of the online offer and web hosting
We process users’ data in order to provide them with our online services. For this purpose, we process the user’s IP address, which is necessary to transmit the content and functions of our online services to the user’s browser or terminal device.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
– Usage data (e.g. web pages visited, interest in content, access times); meta, communication and procedural data (e.g. IP addresses, timestamps, identification numbers, consent status).
– Data subjects: Users (e.g., website visitors, users of online services).
– Purposes of processing: provision of our online offer and user-friendliness; information technology infrastructure (operation and provision of information systems and technical devices (computers, servers, etc.).); security measures.
– Legal basis: Legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO).
Further notes on processing processes, procedures and services:
– Provision of online offer on rented storage space: for the provision of our online offer, we use storage space, computing capacity and software that we rent or otherwise obtain from a corresponding server provider (also called “web hoster”); Legal basis: Legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO).
– Collection of access data and log files: Access to our online offer is logged in the form of so-called “server log files”. The server log files may include the address and name of the web pages and files accessed, the date and time of access, data volumes transferred, notification of successful access, browser type along with version, the user’s operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page) and, as a rule, IP addresses and the requesting provider.The server log files may be used for security purposes, for example, to prevent server overload (especially in the event of abusive attacks, so-called DDoS attacks) and, on the other hand, to ensure the utilization of the servers and their stability; Legal basis: Legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO); Deletion of data: Log file information is stored for a maximum period of 30 days and then deleted or anonymized. Data whose further storage is required for evidentiary purposes is exempt from deletion until final clarification of the respective incident.
– We use IONOS by 1&1 to host our website. In Germany, 1&1 IONOS SE is located at Elgendorfer Str. 57, 56410 Montabaur, in Austria you can find 1&1 IONOS SE at Gumpendorfer Straße 142/PF 266, 1060 Vienna.
Essential or technically necessary cookies are those that are technically required for the operation of a website and its function. You cannot deactivate essential cookies (exception: deactivation in the browser). We use the following essential cookies on our website: